Prices are per person based on two person occupancy rooms. Prices are based on traveling for 4 nights from February 28 - March 4. If you are reserving an entire room to yourself the price is 200% what is listed above. Rooms are limited so act now and reserve your Jam in the Sand II experience.
You can book online here or
give us a call at 888-423-7738
Extra Night Special!
Come early or stay later.
For those looking for more than 4 nights, Island Gigs will be offering a bonus show on the night of March 4th (artist TBA at a later date). So if you want to experience something special, plan on checking out on March 5th. You can check in as early as February 26th.
- Initial deposit of $500 per person based on a double room or $1000 per person based on a single room when reserving your room
- Second deposit of $500 per person based on a double room or $1000 per person based on a single room July 1, 2013
- Balance due by November 1, 2013
- Adding extra days must be requested prior to February 1, 2014, subject to availability. Adding days after February 1, 2014 will result in an additional $50 per change fee.
- Deducting extra days already chosen must be completed by February 1, 2014 (NO refund will be available after February 1, 2014) NO EXCEPTIONS
- Airline information must be received no later than February 1, 2014
- If your roommate's name is "TBA" we must receive their name no later than February 1, 2014. A $50 penalty will be assessed to add name after February 1, 2014.
- Prior to July 1, 2013 - Cancellations received prior to July 1, a full refund less $500 non-refundable deposit per person based on double occupancy or $1000 non-refundable deposit per person based on single occupancy.
- Between July 1, 2013 and November 1, 2013 - Cancellations received between July 1 and November 1st, a full refund less $1000 non-refundable deposit per person based on double occupancy or $2000 non-refundable deposit per person based on single occupancy.
- Cancellations received after November 1, 2013 will NOT be refunded.
- ANY changes made to your reservation including names or dates after February 1, 2014 WILL result in a $50 administration fee per change.
- IF we are sold out prior to February 1, 2014 and you cancel your reservation, IF we have waiting list we will try to resell your room. IF we are able to resell the room you will only be charged a $500 penalty. No other refund is available
- IF you choose to resell your room yourself (between November 1, 2013 and February 1, 2014) you will have to make the total money transaction between you and the new party. There WILL be a $100 administrative fee assessed to change the names on the reservation one time, fee must be paid by new parties credit card, and must be done no later than February 1, 2014.
- ABSOLUTLY NO CHANGES CAN BE MADE TO A RESERVATION AFTER FEBRUARY 1, 2014.
- Travel insurance is available and recommended for an additional $79 per person. It must be paid for when making the final payment, no later than November 1, 2013.
A Message from Island Gigs
If you are a Dark Star Orchestra fan you will not want to miss Dark Star's Jam in the Sand II. You get to see and hear your band up close and personal in one of the most unique venues in the Caribbean: Negril, Jamaica. This 5 star all-inclusive resort pampers you with every possible amenity. Breezes Grand Negril is the flagship of the Breezes fleet of Super-Inclusive resorts and commands an impressive stretch of Negril's breathtaking beach.
During the daytime the unbelievable beach invites lovers of water sports to windsurf, scuba dive, sail a sunfish or simply do nothing at all! At night you'll watch Dark Star perform their classic shows right on the beach, under the stars and moonlight. You will also be able to whet your appetite in one of the 6 classic restaurants offering French, Italian, Jamaican cuisine, and Continental menus, plus breakfast and luncheon buffets galore. From great live music and bottomless booze to all the meals, snacks, and watersports, it will be a concert you'll never forget!
At Island Gigs, we live by the mentality, "No Shirt, No Shoes, No Problem!" In 1987, we brought our first travelers to Negril. Back then, it was a sleepy fishing village and it's never been the same since. Now one the hottest destinations in the Caribbean, the seven-mile beach offers laid back charm for people looking to escape the hustle and bustle of everyday life. Spend a free day cliff-diving, snorkeling and exploring underground caves at places like Rick's Cafe and The Rock House. Then, be ready for one of the most impressive sunsets you've experienced as you kick back with a Jamaican rum punch and watch the sky turn pink before it falls dark. The magic of Negril is that it still keeps its laid back charm after all these years.